Aerosoft has released Airport Berlin-Tegel “Otto Lilienthal” for X-Plane.
The package is compatible with X-Plane 10/11 and offers a very accurate and realistic recreation of the airport with detailed models and textures. Optimized to guarantee detailed graphics and performance, the airport makes for a superb flight destination. Animated ground vehicles, animated radar antennas and hangar doors and fire fighters in action create a lifelike rendition of the airport.
- Summer and winter textures
- All airport buildings recreated based on original photos
- High performance due to optimized modelling and texture techniques
- Baked textures for authentic shadows and light effects
- Animated approach, runway, navigation and PAPI-lights
- Tegel unique docking system at the Jetway-Gates
- Realistic night effects
- Animated vehicle traffic and static planes at the correct parking positions
- High resolution photo scenery (50cm/pixel) in the area of the airplane boundaries