Orbx has released patch 1.25 for PAYA Yakutat, which contains the following changes:
- -Sharpened textures for buildings
- -Ground polygon updated to native Prepar3D format, and rebuilt with new materials
- Newer snow style added to ground polygon
- Added some additional clutter such as powerlines, and additional crates and barrels.
- Replaced low polygon cars in prominent areas with newer models
- Replaced the old default beacon model
- Fixed runway light halos appearing square
- Replaced the snow pile in the middle of the apron with improved models
- Rendered all new lightmaps
- Re-rendered the WWII hangar in 2048px with a control panel option.
The update is available through FTX Central.