Aerosoft has announced it is working on a new version of Lukla – Mount Everest.
Lukla Mount Everest, by LimeSim and S3DD, is one of Aerosoft’s most popular sceneries. According to Aerosoft it is reason enough to give the aged product a complete overhaul, and it will be done from scratch.
The Non-finalized list of features include;
- Detailed rendition of Lukla airport with its famous sloped runway.
- Syangboche and Phaplu airstrips nearby
- Detailed rendition of Mt. Everest
- Customized VFR objects in the area, including monasteries, scientist camps, Mt. Everest camps
- New aerial and satellite imagery covering a larger area (including some of Tibet)
- Detailed mesh terrain
Early development images: