DCS has released a new campaign for the MiG-15bis and F-86F Sabre.
“The Museum Relic” campaign is a story driven campaign that takes place between the two small fictional countries of Matova and Obristen. As their war stretches into its fifth year, both nations are feeling the strain of not being able to replenish their lost aircraft. You will fly as a character who, at the beginning of the war, was just a civilian. But after seeing the dire situation his country is facing, he decides to enlist in the Matova Army Air Corp. With his enlistment papers, he also brings with him his personal aircraft, which he donated to the Museum.
Key Features of The Museum Relic Campaign:
• Choose to fly the campaign as either the Mig-15bis or the F-86F
• 22 story driven missions including aerial gunnery, ground attacks, and navigation
• Each campaign has its own unique mission briefings, flight plan pages and voice overs
• Over 160 pages of mission briefings and flight plan pages
• More than 400 custom voice overs by 17 different voice actors
• Custom made livery for both the Mig-15bis and the F-86F
Click here for more information on the DCS website
Note: The DCS: MiG-15bis and DCS: F-86F Sabre are required to be installed and activated into the DCS World 1.5 for the campaign.