FTX YMML Melbourne International Version 3 from Orbx is now available.
On its debut in 2008, Orbx’s YMML was the most detailed major Australian airport ever released. YMML Version 3.0 is a complete update of the previous version to further improve performance while at the same time adding high definition ground polygons (up to date January 2016) with all markings, taxiways and aprons.
Additionally, this new version adds in the most recent infrastructure changes at Melbourne including the Terminal 4 building and Pier G; transport hub and approach road; and the control tower. Some of the surrounding buildings have also been modified to suit this new layout.
• Buildings textured from 3,000 onsite photos
• Over 60 sq km of 60 cm/pixel resolution imagery
• Full support for AI traffic docking with gates
• Control panel allows user scenery tuning
• Ground staff airside and passengers landside
• New airport gates layout and markings
• New T4 & Pier G expansions as well as new control tower
• Fully blended into FTX AU region