Dovetail Games has officially released Flight School on the Steam.
Flight School puts you into the pilot’s seat with interactive missions, lessons and challenges that will get you flying like a veteran in no time.
The package comes with two detailed aircraft, which are individually tailored to different in-depth experiences. Meanwhile, a unique pilot profile tracks achievements and licences throughout the training career while acting as a logbook so you can watch your hours stack up on the way to becoming a fully-fledged virtual pilot.
• Two training aircraft: Piper PA-18 Super Cub and Piper PA-28 Cherokee
• A unique pilot profile keeps track of your progress
• 15 lessons covering the basics of the LAPL (Light aircraft pilot licence), PPL (private pilots licence) and night flying
• Nine challenging missions
• Free Flight mode, enabling you to try out your newfound skills anywhere in the world
Minimum system requirements
• OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions only)
• Processor: Dual Core, 2.5 GHz
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Graphics: 512Mb – 1Gb(DX11)
• DirectX: Version 11
• Network: Broadband Internet connection
• Storage: 25 GB available space