Scenery News: Aerosoft release Sacramento Airport.
Situated 16km north-west of the Californian capital, Sacramento airport has two terminals and two runways. Designed for both FSX, FSX: Steam Edition and Prepar3D, this highly detailed scenery add-on includes buildings with 2k textures, ambient occlusion and reflective windows. Aerosoft state that “The seasonal and night textures in combination with the numerous animations and objects on the apron create a highly authentic atmosphere.”
The inclusion of night and seasonal textures provides the right atmosphere at any time or day of the year. In addition, the large number of small objects on the apron, the animated terminals and vehicles provide a ‘living’ atmosphere.
Finally, the entire scenery has been optimised for high performance, but with the addition of a configuration tool, the graphics can be adjusted to suit individual systems.
Here are some of the notable features:
• Animated APM on Terminal B
• Volumetric grass edging
• FTX Global compatibility
• Terminal B interior with transparent and reflective glass
• Animated fan bladed on Terminal A
• Reflection on windows on all major buildings
• Dense apron vehicles and clutter
• Dense cars in car parks
• Full 3D multi-story car park
• Full ambient occlusion on all models
• 3DS Max baked night textures
• High detail models on all major buildings
• Scenery Configuration Tool
• SCASM controlled runway and approach lighting