Valdez Pioneer Field, by Orbx is now available for FSX and Prepar3D.
Valdez is a small town in southern Alaska and one of the most important ports of the state with the Trans-Alaska pipeline ending there. This incredibly scenic location is a popular tourist location, famous for its marine life and glaciers.
The package includes the entire bay of Valdez with the town, oil terminal and a highly detailed rendition of the airport. The area is surrounded by the mountains and glaciers and is a fascinating place to discover. It is perfectly located for short hops to Kenai, Anchorage and Homer, making it an amazing addition to your Alaskan adventures. Orbx has included a few spots with campers, hikers and even a cabin with a helipad.
• Detailed rendition of Valdez Pioneer Field Airport
• Large photoscenery coverage with 7/30/60 cm and 1 metre resolution
• Hand-painted high-resolution detailed ground textures at the airport
• Rendering technique using atmospheric night light effects & ambient occlusion
• Cabin with helipad, campers, hikers and wildlife
• By Marcus Nyberg and Philip Schall