The Schweizer S300CBi by Dreamfoil Creations has landed in X-Plane 10.
The package comes with a detailed interior and exterior model, custom commands for all switches and more than 64 custom sounds, including a headphone simulation.
Effects include a realistic blade tie system, fully articulated 3D rotor, blade flex and rotor blur transparency, an animated transmission belt and a 3D tail rotor.
The cockpit features custom animations for panel switches/keys/handles/gauges, a GTX327 transponder and functional custom warning lights with integrated test buttons along with a switchable Garmin 430.
External objects and tools include hook for sling load operations, floats, transport wheels, which can be used with engine off to move helicopter on the ground, removable auxiliary tank and a GPU (Ground Power Unit).
Other features include:
• Custom algorithm for CHT (Cylinder Head Temperature)
• STAR/AES system simulation
• Start-up over-speed limiter
• Automatic Rotor Engagement
• Low-Rotor RPM Warning
• Functional circuit breakers
• Pilot / Passenger weight affect CG
• Correlator simulation
• Governor kit
• Flexible skids
• Rotor hold/drag allow to change rotor position with engine off
• Cyclic with functional lateral and longitudinal frictions
• Collective functional friction
• Realistic startup
• Accurate autorotation