Orbx Simulation Systems has released Hancock County-Bar Harbor Airport for FSX and Prepar3D.
Bar Harbor is the first airport on the eastern coast of the US from Orbx and the ninth example from developer Alex Goff. The airport is one of the busiest in Maine during the summer holiday season with heavy private jet traffic – it is serviced by Cape Air, PenAir, and Elite Airways. Located on the edge of Acadia National Park and Mt Desert Island, it is the perfect starting point for exploring coastal Maine, New England, and the Canadian Maritimes. Featuring a large, roughly 500sq km photoreal coverage area, Bar Harbor has a variety of sightseeing in the area, fishing villages, rocky coastline, mountains, islands, harbours, and lighthouses all included in this area make for beautiful scenic flights.
• 30cm airport photoreal terrain
• High resolution ground polygon including native Prepar3D ground polygon
• Highly detailed, unique, static aircraft
• Advanced rendering, lighting, and ambient occlusion techniques
• Custom landclass, vector data, and 5m mesh
• Bar Harbor, Cadillac Mountain, Acadia National Park, Frenchman’s Bay, coverage
• Detailed rendition of Bar Harbor hotels and waterfront
• Blends with FTX Global, compatible with FTX Vector and OpenLC NA for more enhanced surroundings
[img src=14485 align=full][img src=14486 align=full][img src=14487 align=full][img src=14488 align=full][img src=14489 align=full][img src=14490 align=full][img src=14491 align=full]