Active Sky Next Service Pack 5 is now available for open beta testing.
SP5 includes numerous adjustments and fixes for a better experience in all sim platforms including FSX, FSX: Steam Edition and Prepar3D.
ASN Service Pack 5 includes the following updates:
• Made low clouds in grid based interpolation respect the dewspread and avoid randomization (gives more consistent results)
• Adjustments to option text/description and revision/readme updates to match
• Added handling for mismatched UFT-8 single-character flight plan degrees symbol preventing some flight plans from loading
• API improvements, fixes and additions (see ASN_API.PDF)
• Added copying activeflightplanwx.txt to common export path for better integration capability
• Adjusted ASN/ASConnect comms to prevent cases of intermittent “cannot control ambients” errors in some cases
• [ASN for P3D] Visibility handling improvements for P3D v3.2
Click here for more information on HiFi Simulations website
! Please remember BETA participation is optional and at your own risk.