Just Flight has released the DH.98 Mosquito FB Mk.V1.
Just Flight has announced the release of its DH.98 Mosquito FB Mk.V1 for FSX, FSX: Steam Edition and Prepar3D v1/v2/v3.
This all-new Mosquito add-on features the Mk VI fighter-bomber, regarded by many as the ultimate Mosquito variant. Developed, by Aeroplane Heaven, this highly detailed model features a fully functioning virtual cockpit, six authentic colour schemes and numerous animations, including removable exhaust and engine covers, nose gun panels, belly gun panels and door, and bomb bay doors.
Special Launch price
The product launches with an introductory price offering of £19.99 / €24.95 / $29.99 until 9am (UK time) on Thursday 12 May. (Usual price: £24.99 / €30.95 / $37.99).
• de Havilland Mosquito Mk VI variant built over the most accurate plans available, including original factory plans and drawings
• Removable exhaust covers, nose gun panels, bomb bay doors, belly gun panels and door
• Removable engine covers which reveal highly detailed Merlin engines
• Highly detailed model with intricate separately modelled panels and rivets etc.
• Bump and specular mapping used to produce a truly 3D feel
• Truly 3D virtual cockpit right down to the cables and piping – instruments fully constructed in 3D with smooth animations
• Cockpit textures feature realistic wear and tear
• Authentic systems, including electrical, hydraulic and fuel systems
• Directional indicator, P8 compass, VOR and ADF gauge included for easy navigation
• Opening front quarter windows for both seats
• Numerous animations including functioning variable-speed windscreen wipers and signal flares
• Easy-to-use Collins-based radio stack (concealed within period radio set) and simple autopilot (altitude/heading hold)
• Floodlighting and UV gauge lighting for night operations
Six authentic colour schemes
• CY-H of 613 ‘City of Manchester’, 138 Wing, 2nd TAF, RAF. As flown by Flg Officers Rene Puyt and Jaques Muray, August 1944
• OB_J of 45 Squadron RCAF, flown by Flg Officers Frank Scholfield and Reg ‘Taffy’ F Russell based at Jaori, June 1945
• HR405/NE-A of No 143 Sqn, Banff Strike Wing, flown by Flg Officers A.V.Randell and R.R Rawlins
• LR373 YH-A 21 Sqn John Randall Daniel ‘Bob’ Braham DSO
• HR402/OB-C of No 45 Sqn, flown by Flt Lt C R Goodwin and Flt Off S Potts, Kumbhirgram, 15 January 1945
• 464 Sqn SB-V as flown during Operation Jericho by F/LT T McPhee, RNZAF and F/Lt G W Atkins
• Layered PSD paint kit
• Realistic flight dynamics
• Authentic sound set
• Droppable bomb animation and gun firing effects
• Custom landing light effects
• 2D configuration panel (includes eyepoint adjustment tool and crew configuration)
To find out more visit:www.justflight.com/product/dh98-mosquito-fb-mk-vi
Look out for a full review in a future issue of PC Pilot.