Orbx Simulation has released FTX: EU ENSD Sandane Airport for FSX and Prepar3D.
Sandane Airport (ENSD) is the long-awaited follow-up for veteran airport Orbx developer Andreas Hegi. His previous airport contributions include classics such as Concrete Muni and Orcas Island and more recently, Welshpool and Fairoaks.
The package features photorealistic scenery, mesh and autogen objects by Turbulent Designs. The airport is located at Anda in Gloppen, Norway. Both ends of the runway are close to sleep hillsides which dive into the fjords. In 2009, Travel + Leisure magazine listed Sandane as the world’s 17th scariest runways.
• High-definition rendition of Sandane Airport
• Mesh 30cm/pixel for the airport and town of Sandane
• Coverage includes Nordfjorden and Gloppefjorden.
• Modelled from hundreds of on-site photographs
• Hand placed autogen
• Custom terrain mesh
• PeopleFlow, ObjectFlow, TextureFlow
• Modelling and groundpoly by Andreas Hegi
• Photorealistic textures by Turbulent Designs.