Orbx has released Stockholm-Arlanda Airport for FSX and Prepar3D.
Arlanda is the main international gateway to Sweden. It is located 37 miles (60km) north of the capital Stockholm and serves with more than 22 million passengers passing each year. The airport can handle all aircraft types in service including the Airbus A380.
The package from Orbx, developed by Created by Marcus Nyberg and Philip Schall, comes with custom made atmospheric night lighting, handcrafted snowlayers and even snow and frost on the buildings during the winter months.
Although this version has no moving jetways, according to Orbx they will be implemented using new technology Orbx is currently developing.
• High resolution ground imagery
• Advanced ground texturing with tire tracks, stains etc
• Most buildings have snow and frost during winter months
• Advanced ambient occlusion and night lighting baked into textures
• Lot’s of detail with Peopleflow, Natureflow, trucks and clutter
• Atmospheric night light effect
[img src=13266 align=full][img src=13267 align=full][img src=13268 align=full][img src=13269 align=full][img src=13270 align=full][img src=13271 align=full][img src=13272 align=full][img src=13273 align=full]