Madeira X Evolution, by Aerosoft, is a challenge for virtual pilots to prove their landing skills. Besides the main airport at Funchal, featuring lots of details, the developer has also included the older airport of the archipelago on Porto Santo.
Wind shear right on a cliff line is also possible, there is no instrument landing system due to the steep turn before the final approach.
- Photo realistic island coverage with custom height mesh
- Detailed Funchal Madeira Airport (LPMA)
- Port Santo Airport (LPPS) from the previous version
- New changes made to the terminal finished in spring 2016
- Dozens of detailed VFR objects (bridges, wind turbines, plants, people, cars etc.)
- Animated windsocks
- Detailed Autogen covering the whole island
- Dynamic traffic
- SODE 3D dynamic lead-in lighting (LDIN)
- AI Traffic compatibility
- GSX (latest version) and SODE v1.4.2 compatibility
- Extensive manual and charts
- FSX, FSX: Steam Edition and Prepar3D version 3 compatible