US Cities X: Los Angeles for FSX: Steam Edition, developed by Limesim, is packed with realistic textures and terrain mesh. The package is based on aerial images, with all major buildings, landmarks, airports and heliports have been faithfully recreated – for the LA area, there are 150 helipads alone!
- Detailed 3D renderings of the 3 city centres covered by more than 5,000 major buildings including downtown Los Angeles, Long Beach, and Irvine/Santa Ana
- Aerial coverage with up to 30cm/pixel resolution
- Major airports in and around the city are covered with high res ground images with customized mesh terrain including: Los Angeles Int’l (KLAX), Burbank Bob Hope (KBUR), John Wayne Orange Co. (KSNA), Long Beach (KLGB), Van Nuys (KVNY), Catalina “Airport in the Sky” (KAVX – features new building structures), Santa Monica Municipal (KSMO) and many more!
- Full rendering of Catalina Island, featuring detailed scenery of the “Airport in the Sky” with sloped runway and helipad
- More than 1,000 major buildings and 454,000 accurately placed autogen objects
- 150 helipads, including US Bank (the world’s highest rooftop helipad), LAPD Hooper Heliport (largest rooftop heliport in the world), Queen Mary Heliport, Catalina Air-Sea Terminal Heliport, and Catalina Island Pebbly Beach Seaplane Base and Heliport
- Sound effects include downtown and highway traffic, plus animated gulls
- Animated sea traffic between LA Port and Catalina Island
- Traffic on most major roads
- A Scenery Density Tool in your Steam Library, which enables you to customize the level of detail for this pack.