FlightFactor and StepToSky announced their newest model – 757-200v2, which incorporates all the latest developments the group has created in the last years and is the top of our airliner professional line.
The aircraft will replace the existing 757 currently on offer and is designed for X-Plane 10 and 11 with full compatibility expected by X-Plane 11.1. Existing customers who own the current 757 will be offered a discount to the new model.
Full list of features:
• Officially licensed by the Boeing © Corporation.
• Suitable for beginners – Quick start(start with all systems ready), tutorial modes and auto procedures.
• Great for advanced users – Complex systems are simulated.
• Includes both Rolls-Royce and Pratt & Whitney engine types
Custom cockpit interaction system
• Adjustable modes for cockpit interaction, you chose what to use for clicks
• Different cockpit interaction modes, with mouse wheel and right button support
• In-cockpit tooltips from the manual – you click on the button and see portions of the manual on display
• In-cockpit life datarefs for cockpit building
• A very flexible architecture – you chose the set up
• Different options for many avionics instruments including two types of FMC.
• Options to composite your own EICAS, EADI and EHSI displays.
• Most of the options that the real 757 fleet has are included.
• Many additional options for sounds, cockpit interaction, effects etc.
Interactive Checklists, Procedures, and auto-helper (Exclusive feature)
• Full electronic interactive checklists and procedures with automatic action detection.
• Automatic mode – a “helper” who performs all the actions for you, you just CHECK the items.
• A tutorial which shows the user what to do and when.
• An option to have a visual aid on what and when to do in procedures.
• Accurate flight model, as close as it gets to real performance. Tested by real pilots.
• Dynamic and customizable centre of gravity that depends on actual cargo, passenger placement and burning fuel in flight.
Fully Functional Professional FMS and EFIS System
• Custom designed Flight Management Computer, integrated with other plane systems.
• Terminal procedures from updatable database.
• Two independent analogue instrument sets for captain and first officer.
• Two independently simulated EFIS (EADI/EHSI configuration) for captain and first officer.
• Dual-FMS with two independently working CDUs.
• Working instrument comparators.
• Triple IRS and triple symbol generator systems with realistic instrument source switching.
• Dual air-data computers with custom failure modes and source switching.
• Independent NAV and ILS receivers.
• Realistic inertial and radio position updating, you can see the individual inaccuracies of those systems.
• Triple-channel autopilot with realistic dependencies.
• Fail operational and fail passive autoland with mode degradations based on system failures.
• Load company routes generated by Professional Flight Planner X (or other compatible programs) directly into the FMC.
• FMC can be used on external touchscreen or tablet, optimized for the Retina iPad.
Custom Systems and Failure model
• Detailed and deep simulation of almost every system in the real aircraft.
• Custom air and pressure system.
• Electrical system with all AC and DC busses modelled – see which system depends on which bus.
• Hydraulic system that uses a little fluid when treated correctly and a lot of fluid if used incorrectly.
• Multistage custom failure system – over 200 more failures than X-Plane. (Exclusive feature)
• Ability to fix failure by following proper procedure.
• Persistent failure and maintenance system – aircraft wear and misuse will carry over to your next flight.
Warning system and radars (Exclusive feature)
• Fully functional GPWS with all the modes the real plane has.
• Fully functional terrain radar, with custom database (just like the real plane), a look-ahead warning system and many other features.
• Weather radar that works like the real thing. Including tilt and gain functions, ground clutter, turbulence detection and windshear prediction.
• Accurate dimensions based on exterior drawings provided by Boeing.
• Very detailed exterior modelling with high resolution textures.
• Very high resolution 3D cockpit with every switch functional.
• Spatial rain simulation with high detail.
• Very detailed passenger cabin graphics including galleys.
• Additional graphic features: real working oxygen masks both in cockpit and cabin, dynamic window blinds that react to sunlight etc.
• New and improved wingflex.
Special effects (Exclusive features)
• Multilayer dynamic reflections on all glass objects.
• Glow effects on screens
• Reflective metal and plastic objects in the cockpit.
• Glossy exterior that reflects the outside.
• XP weather enhancements like custom windshear.
Custom Sounds (Exclusive features)
• Two sound pack by BSS for both engines.
• Several hundred custom sounds.
• In-cockpit custom sounds.
• Switches with individual sounds.
• Many individual system sound inside and outside.
• Airport environment sounds.
• Cabin sounds.
• 3D stereo sound system for engines.
• In flight cabin announcements.
• Interactive communication with the cabin crew (reporting misconfigurations and passenger comfort problems).
On Screen menus (Exclusive features)
• An ipad-like menu popping-up from the cockpit.
• Custom pages for loading/unloading fuel, cargo and passengers, customizing the CG, calling for pushback and performing maintenance.
• Ability to customize the plane with winglets, special effects level, wingflex level and set other options to be saved or default.
• Ground equipment and door pages.
• Failure monitoring menu.
• Working push-back truck – Fully controllable with your joystick.
• Passenger bus and stairs or optional gate configuration (passengers can be loaded from gate instead of bus).
• Fuel truck, de-Icing truck, GPU, ground-start units both visible and fully functional with airplane systems.
• Other ground equipment.
• 7 default liveries included in the package.
• About 50 additional liveries available separately.