The British Aircraft Corporation (BAC) One-Eleven is now available for FSX, FSX: Steam Edition and Prepar3D.
The package comes with 10 airline liveries and includes the 300, 400 and 500 variants with hush kit options. A standard paint kit for creating your own liveries can also be downloaded from the Just Flight website.
The virtual cockpit features ‘baked’ textures for a weathered look and the windscreens come with reflective effects and Perspex splintering when viewed in direct sunlight.
The systems have been recreated in detail and warning annunciators illuminate on fault detection and a engine fire warning system can be used to put out fires. The electrical and fuel systems have been authentically modelled along with a cold and dark option for realistic APU and engine starts.
Other features include toggle yokes, pre-set views for the overhead panel, throttle quadrant and radios along with a stick shaker/pusher. The distinctive sound of the Rolls-Royce Spey engines has been recorded in full stereo along with switch click and knob effect sounds.
The package comes with a comprehensive guide on aircraft operation and handling along with a tutorial.
• Realistic lighting effects and full cockpit lighting with instrument backlighting
• Accurate gear and flap action
• Built-in forward door and rear air stairs
• Animated passenger and ground services doors
• Ground Power Unit (GPU), baggage tug and trollies
• Wheel chocks and ‘remove before flight’ flags