Aerosoft has released Malaga X for FSX and Prepar3D.
The airport is modelled in detail, including static objects, 3D approach lighting and high resolution AFCAD data. The city and surrounding area is also covered with high resolution 0.5m/pixel satellite images and hand placed objects and buildings. Traffic such as cars, ships and trains are also included.
The package is compatible with AES (Airport Enhancement Services) for FSX and supports default FSX/P3D jetways or SODE animations. A configuration tool is available for adding grass or street lamps.
• Custom autogen and city objects
• Night lighting and ground shadows with partly pre-rendered lights
• Static vehicles including buses, luggage carts
• Up-to-date taxiways and parking positions including the new runway
• DX10 compatible (except Safegate models)
• AFCAD with airline assignments