Orbx has released FTX: LDDU Dubrovnik Airport for FSX and Prepar3D.
The historic city of Dubrovnik on the Croatian Riviera a popular summer tourist destination. It boasts a large number of resorts, as well as beautiful mountains lining coast and its famous walled city.
The area is served by Dubrovnik/Čilipi Airport, which is equipped to handle aircraft up to the size of a Boeing 747, although it is equally suitable for general aviation operations. It serves up to 39 airlines during the summer months.
Orbx has created an accurate rendition of the airport from on-site photography, including the terminal extension currently under construction, as well as a unique multi-elevation airport model. As you approach the airport from the west, you are greeted by a spectacular scene, with the city and mountainous coastline in view.
The surroundings of the airport have been fully covered, and we have included a very detailed Dubrovnik city scape, complete with the world heritage listed Walled city, the Franjo Tuđman Bridge, the hospital with helipad, an animated cable car, and much more. This is the debut project from Rasha Tucakov, who has partnered with Misha Cajic to create this spectacular destination!
• Over 100sq km of 60cm photorealistic terrain
• Unique multi-elevation airport model!
• Optimized for NGX and airliner operations
• Fully custom modelled airport and objects
• Advanced AO and night rendering techniques
• FULL Dubrovnik cityscape included
• Custom vegetation at airport
• Large area of custom LC and vectors in surrounding area
• Developed by Rasha Tucakov and Misha Cajic
• ONLY FTX Global required