Aerosoft has released Airport Calvi – Sainte Catherine for X-Plane 10.
Sainte Catherine Airport (LFKC) on Corsica is embedded in a valley to the south-east of the town of Calvi. The airport has been faithfully recreated with high resolution aerial images, custom 3D objects and accurate ground markings, including the old painted-over markings. It also includes reworked terrain and night lightning. The surrounding area, included the nearby business park and the citadel of Calvi have also been included.
Landing approaches are particular fun in Calvi: While Sainte Catherine is usually approached from the seaside; pilots can fly past the airport to the west, then turn by 180 degrees and approach the runway from the south.
• Realistic rendition of Calvi St. Catherine based on real life images
• Photo real buildings
• Large Aerial image with 50cm/pixel in the surroundings and 25cm/pixel on the airport
• Customized terrain, runway follows terrain
• Animated marshaller (additional plugin ‘Autogate’ requested)
• Customized night illumination
• Custom made trees and forests
• Animated bar on the entry of the parking lot
• Changing static aircraft including wreckage to the south west
• Animated road traffic
• Recreation of the citadel of Calvi and vessel