Aerosoft has updated Mega Airport Oslo to version 2.
The new version is a realistic recreation of the Oslo Airport, Gardermoen based on expansion plans for the 2017. The package includes sharp high-resolution night and seasonal textures based on photos taken at the airport along with animations such as passengers boarding and de-boarding your aircraft, a docking system and a departure board.
In February 2013 it surpassed Copenhagen as the busiest airport in Scandinavia for the first time. It has two parallel north/south runways and serves more than 28 domestic and 100 international destinations. It is the main hub for Scandinavian Airlines and Widerøe.
• Fully compatible with FSX and P3D
• High resolution runways and taxiways
• Night time effects
• High resolution textures included as an option (2048)
• All buildings and installations at and around the airport
• Animations create a living atmosphere
• Detailed terminal interior
• Compatible with all AI traffic packages
• Static Aircraft included as an option
• Selection between yellow and white runway markings during the installation