The update includes general maintenance items/fixes, new API functionality and new P3D v3.3 support.
This update does not apply to ASN:SE DLC purchased through Steam. These updates occur automatically through the Steam system.
– Made low clouds in grid based interpolation respect the dewspread and avoid randomization, which gives more consistent results
– Adjustments to option text/description and revision/readme updates to match
– Added handling for mismatched UFT-8 single-character flight plan degrees symbol preventing some flight plans from loading
– API improvements, fixes and additions
– Added copying activeflightplanwx.txt to common export path for better integration capability
– Adjusted ASN/ASConnect comms to prevent cases of intermittent “cannot control ambients” errors in some cases
– Visibility handling improvements for Prepar3D v3.2 and above
– Compatibility adjustments for Prepar3D v3.3.3 and v3.3.5
– New Prepar3D-based user option: Multiple visibility layers
– P3D v3.2 new visibility depiction handling adjustments
Note: This option enables maximum visibility restriction in P3D 3.2 with volumetric fog enabled, but also can reduce performance. With this option disabled, the Maximum Upper Visibility will have no effect with volumetric fog enabled in P3D