HiFi Simulations has announced two new products at FlightSimCon 2016: Active Sky 2016 (AS16) and Active Sky Cloud Art (ASCA).
The two new products will be compatible with FSX SP2/Acceleration, FSX: Steam Edition and Prepar3D (v3.2+)
Active Sky 2016
• New map system with vector background options and new overlays
• Weather scenarios system will include challenges such as a microburst encounter, gusting winds and wake turbulence
• Enhanced XGauge weather with realistic airborne radar mode
• In-cloud motion effects
• P3D 3.2 visibility smoothing and volumetric fog integration
• High latitude Cloud Squeeze Fix
• Navigraph integration for navaids and fixes
Active Sky Cloud Art
• ASCA will integrates with AS16 for dynamic weather and visual effects
• Clouds and sky can change instantly (user-initiated) or smoothly (automatic) in real-time
• More than 100 new cloud models for all varieties and types of clouds and sky textures
AS16 and Active Sky Cloud Art are in beta testing and will be released soon.