Baku X by Drzewiecki Design is now available for FSX and Prepar3D.
The package is the first commercial scenery of Azerbaijan, featuring a detailed representation of Heydar Aliyev International Airport (UBBB) as well as lite models of other Azeri airports. The capital, Baku, is also modelled with hundreds of landmarks and photorealistic scenery covering the whole country.
Baku is located 92ft below sea level, which makes it the lowest lying national capital in the world and also the largest city in the world below sea level. Heydar Aliyev International Airport (former Bina International Airport) is the main gateway to Azerbaijan. It is the home to Azerbaijan Airlines, the national flag carrier.
• 3D people, high quality static aircraft, custom animations and rain effects
• SODE animated jetways and advanced interior modelling (Terminal 1, tower, Silkway hangar)
• Baku city is covered with hundreds of custom-made landmarks, night textures and detailed autogen
• 8m/pix optional photorealistic coverage with mesh for Azerbaijan
• Partial coverage of Iran, Armenia, Georgia and Russia (the scenery follows mountain ranges and other geographical features rather than political borders)
• Lite models of Lankaran, Ganja, Nakhchivan, Qabala, Zaqatala and Zabrat
• Enhanced AFDs with library objects for Dollyar AFB, Nasosnaya AFB, Stepanakert, Kyurdamir AFB, Balakari, Akstafa, Kala AFB, Yevlakh and Naftalan
• Custom-made airport charts
• GSX and AES compatible
A demo version is available featuring same the airport layout as in the full version but with limited 3D objects and low resolution textures.