Aerosoft has released Mega Airport Frankfurt V2.0 for FSX and Prepar3D.
The new airport has been realistically scaled with all airport buildings modelled including the new Terminal B. It features high-resolution textures, taxiway signs, taxiways as well as a 140km² aerial image of covering the towns of Eddersheim, Okriftel, Kelsterbach, Zeppelinheim, Walldorf and parts of Raunheim.
• All 3D objects of the airport area according to the official documents of the Fraport AG.
• Realistically scaled 3D objects for Cargo City South with all buildings.
• 3D objects of the “Mönchhof” area with all buildings based on current images.
• Aerial image with customized autogen objects in the vicinity of the airport
• Usable taxiway bridges connecting the new runway “North”.
• New Lufthansa Terminal A-Plus.
• New Terminal B with all Satellites.
• Original taxiway signs as well as new taxiways in the south and southwest.
• New ICE station “The Square” with parking lot.
Owners of the previous version (Mega Airport Frankfurt X) have the opportunity to use Aerosoft’s upgrade service. The upgrade costs €19,28. Just enter the serial key of the Mega Airport Frankfurt X (box or download) during the order process.