29Palms and JaraNet bring you Twentynine Palms Airport (KTNP) scenery package for X-Plane 10.
The airport is located in the Mojave Desert, California and was named for the palm trees found there in 1852 by Col Henry Washington.
Twentynine Palms Airport is the first project of from scenery development company 29Palms Scenery Design and JaraNet. It is based on many references from the real airport and it comes with a huge library of high-quality 3D objects. Other features include high-resolution satellite imagery along with detailed runways, vegetation, buildings and animated people. The package is optimised for X-Plane 10 and covers an area of 250km². It is also compatible with HD-Mesh V3 by Andras Fabian!
• Coverage of over 250km² with high-resolution satellite imagery (0.25-0.6m/px)
• Realistic light sources and shadow rendition on all 3D objects with “texture baking”
• X-Plane 10 HDR Lights
• High-resolution day and night textures
• More than 100.000, hand-placed and custom made vegetation objects
• Animated Car Traffic
• Custom-made static objects and aircraft around the airport
• Scenery configuration tool for optimising performance