Aerosoft has released Mega Airport Prague for FSX and Prepar3D.
The package is the latest development by XHT-Labs in cooperation with Aerosoft. The Czech airport has been recreated in detail with 3D models, realistic high-resolution textures and accurately placed ground markings and taxiway signs. Animations including windsocks, night lighting surrounding the airport.
Prague/Václav Havel Airport, formerly Prague Ruzyně International Airport, is the international gateway to the Czech Republic. It is located 6 miles (10km) west of the city centre and had more than 12 million passengers passing through the airport in 2015. It serves as a hub for Czech Airlines as well as a base for Travel Service Airlines and its subsidiary SmartWings.
• Accurately placed buildings within the airport area
• Ground polygons based on pure FSX technology
• Realistic night lighting and ground markings
• Custom PAPI approach lights
• Ambient animations including moving car traffic, rotating billboards, etc
• Low visibility procedures
[img src=14115 align=full][img src=14116 align=full][img src=14117 align=full][img src=14118 align=full][img src=14119 align=full][img src=14120 align=full][img src=14121 align=full]