Aerosoft’s Berlin-Tegel airport receives a facelift
Even though Berlin-Tegel airport is due to close in the next few years, Aerosoft has released Berlin-Tegel X – a complete remodel of their previous version.
According to Aerosoft, this airport add-on for FSX and Prepar3D offers a very accurate and realistic recreation of the airport, including highly detailed models and textures.
Although the airport has been rendered to a high level of detail, Aerosoft has assured us that it still exhibits “outstanding performance”. Furthermore, the 3D runway-lighting, with animated radar and windsocks, as well as static people, animated vehicle traffic, seasonal changes, realistic lighting effects and authentic shadows, combined, help to create a realistic and atmospheric environment.
• Realistic recreation of the airport Berlin-Tegel (EDDT, TXL)
• Compatible with FSX, FSX: Steam Edition and Prepar3D
• Seasonal changes
• All airport buildings recreated to photo-realistic standards
• Models and textures are based on original photos
• High performance and outstanding visual appearance due to optimized modelling- and texture techniques
• Baked textures for authentic shadows and light effects at buildings and on the ground
• Roofs of the buildings were partly structured with detail- and specular maps
• Windsock animation based on wind conditions
• Animated radar
• 3D Approach: runway, navigation and PAPI-lights
• AGNIS/PAPA Docking system at the Jet way-Gates
• Realistic night effects
• Animated vehicle traffic and static people
• Traffic configuration tool for optimal performance on as many systems as possible
• High resolution photo scenery (50cm/pixel) in the area of the aircraft boundaries, with through lines and lettering detail recreated on the aprons
• Big coverage with 1m/pixel photo scenery (ca. 50km²)
• Hand-set autogen-buildings and vegetation covering the whole photo scenery
• AES compatible (FSX only – not compatible with FSX: Steam Edition and Prepar3D)
Microsoft Flight Simulator X incl. SP 2 or Acceleration Pack, Gold Edition or Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (v2 or v3)
Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Dual Core processor with 3GHz
4GB RAM (8GB recommended)
3D graphics card with 1GB
To accompany this release, Aerosoft has produced a promotional video.
To find out more, visit:tinyurl.com/gm6uks3