Orbx has released Telluride Regional Airport (KTEX) for FSX and Prepar3D.
Telluride is a well-known airport in the flight simulation world. It is located in the heart of the Colorado Rockies. At 9078ft, KTEX is the highest commercial airport in the US, and serves the world-famous ski resorts of Telluride. It was developed by Jarrad Marshall, who has also made Eagle-Vail/Sedona/Palm Springs/Jackson Hole/Monterey/Cairns.
The package covers a massive 1250 sq km area and encompasses the extreme terrain of the San Juan Mountains and the towns of Telluride, Mountain Village, Ouray and Silvteron. It incorporates unique terrain modelling techniques and area-specific autogen vegetation, bringing a perfect balance of detail and high performance. Whether you choose to explore the many landmarks and points of interest by helicopter, test your mountain flying in your favourite general aviation aircraft or push your procedural jet flying skills with this difficult airfield approach.
– Ultra-detailed rendition of KTEX
– High-detail static aircraft
– Advanced rendering, ambient occlusion and lighting techniques.
– Custom landclass, vector data, custom seasons
– Accurate 10m elevation mesh
– Highly detailed rendition of Mountain Village
– Animated Telluride Gondola modelled
– Unique airport custom terrain model for higher fidelity
– Full seasonal variations
– General Aviation AI Flight Plans included
– Optimised for performance, even with complex aircraft types
– Blends with FTX GLOBAL (Base) in P3Dv3/v2/v1 and FSX/FSX:SE
For more information, visit the Orbx website: