Aerosoft has released SIMstarter NG for FSX and Prepare3D.
SIMstarter NG allows you to manage graphics and performance settings from one central application. It can be used to create multiple profiles with predefined settings and sceneries, allowing you to set up profiles for VFR or IFR flights.
The package consists of a ‘Flight Control Center’, which creates different profiles, giving you a clean configuration every time you start the simulator. Almost any setting can be changed using an interface so there is no need to edit configuration files. It also has a Livery Manager which allows you to import aircraft liveries or show all your installed add-on airports in Google Earth.
SIMstarter NG is the next generation of the older freeware tool SIMstarter, which allows you to create custom profiles for different scenarios, configurations and scenery settings. SIMstarter was based on FSX and then expanded to FSX-SE and PREPAR3D. NG was developed from the ground up to be compatible with FSX and Prepar3D.
• Up to 999 independent Start profiles to start FSX/PREPAR3D
• Select preconfigured tweaks for FSX and PREPAR3D
• Individual ScenerySets for each profile to disable scenery which are not needed
• Livery Manager to sort or hide Liveries
• Clear your joystick controls for home cockpit users
• Individual splash screens for every profile
• SIMstarterClient to start programs on a remote computer
• Platform supports FSX, FSX-SE, P3Dv2.4, P3Dv2.5, P3Dv3 and P3Dv3.1
• Different FSUIPC profiles
• Profiles: METAR / TAF
[img src=13816 align=full]