Airliner News: Flight Sim Labs release Concorde-X v1.32 for FSX and Prepar3D
Included in this version are a number of improvements and fixes for issues found since the release of its previous version. The new v1.32 is now compatible with Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D latest release (v3.2), as well as all editions of Flight Simulator X.
Their press release had this to say:
“With significantly improved memory management and savings of 300-350MB in memory use compared to previous versions, full compatibility with DX10 in FSX SP2, XPack and Steam as well as improvements in virtual cockpit lighting with the use of FSL Spotlights (download separately from the FSLabs website) and the amazing shadow technology offered in Prepar3D using DX11, this version also packs several important modifications and improvements in Autopilot and thrust handling developed for the upcoming A320-X, as well as corrected drag for supersonic descents, improved fuel consumption characteristics matching the real-world aircraft tables and all-new sonic-boom effects experienced when in Tower or Fly-By views, together with a variety of smaller improvements to make for the best Concorde-X product ever!”
Version 1.32 highlights:
The latest v1.32 brings the following changes to improve upon the previous v1.31 and v1.30 releases:
• Support for P3D v3.2
• Fix for save/load flight functionality in P3D
• Improvements to MAX CRUISE (to prevent descending unnecessarily)
• Autothrottle improvements
• Autopilot VOR mode improved
• Autopilot VERT SPEED mode improved
• Autopilot GO AROUND disengagement with HDG HOLD
• ADI FD flag logic corrected
• Yellow Hydraulic LP warning on gear extension now random
• ICOVOL lower rudder indicator fixed
• VFE Aft Trim issue fixed
• Missing ‘Alert Height Cat 3’ call out fixed
• Glareshield spotlights in VC added
• Engine Idle Switches auto latch to High at 60kts
Concorde-X v1.32 is available for electronic purchase and download from the Flight Sim Labs website:www.flightsimlabs.com. Customers who have already purchased the Concorde-X in the past 365 days are entitled to a free update through the Flight Sim Labs redownload service area.
Flight Sim Labs’ Concorde-X was first reviewed in issue 68 of PC Pilot.